2. Raised: I moved to south Florida when I was 10, then left for college out of state at 18 and never went back.
3. Lineage: Most of my heritage is from Eastern Europe, including Russia, Poland and Romania.
4. Educated: I actually have 2 Bachelors Degrees. The first was in Liberal Arts from Mercer University in Macon, Georgia. My second Bachelors was in Occupational Therapy from The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio.
5. Significant Other: This December I will be married for 25 years to my soul mate James.
6. Responsible for: My kids are all in college. Yay! I also have one neurotic dog…
7. Day job: Blogger, shopping addict, Starbucks drinker, reservation maker and mom
8. Blog(s): Makeup Obsessed Mom
9. Other passions: I’m a long time Youtube beauty vlogger. I also enjoy reading and educating myself on all topics. I’m a walker and enjoy the time for deep thinking while getting in my daily exercise.
10. Favorite author/books: I enjoy reading true stories and biographies. I also love my makeup book collection.
11. Favorite blogs: I ready so many blogs every single day on every single topic.
12. Dream vacation: Somewhere with crystal blue water, 75 degree temperatures and pina coladas.
13. On Twitter: I’m an avid user at @thejools123.
Latest posts by Taylor Bradford (see all)
- Blogger of the Month: 9/11 Memorial in Grapevine, TX - September 21, 2015
- Blogger of the Month: Preparing for Fall - September 14, 2015
- Blogger of the Month: Meet Stacie! - September 7, 2015